Same Day Abhaneri & Bhangarh from Jaipur
Day 1 : Jaipur – Aabhaneri & Bhangarh – Jaipur:
Around 07:30-08:00 am Pickup from Jaipur hotel /Railway Station / residence / Airport, straight drive to Abhaneri in your exclusive vehicle. Around 09-10 Am, Arrival Abhaneri and Proceed to visit famous Chand Baori Step well, and Harshad Mata Temple,
After visit continued drive to Bhangarh, On Arrival Bhangarh and visit Bhangarh Fort is the most haunted & Mysterious place in India. Bhangarh Fort is not for the faint-hearted. But if there is not, as the phrase goes, a cowardly bone in your body and you greet danger with open arms, we invite you to explore the best among the most haunted places in India.
Once in the precincts of the fort, you will be greeted by the Archaeological Survey of India (ASI) tin and wood hoarding. Evening after 6 O Clock, Stay here prohibited.
After visit before evening drive back to Jaipur and drop at hotel or your destination points. End of Services...
- Personal Assistance at Airport on Arrival.
- Private Air-conditioned car with driver
- All sightseeing with private local guides (As per requirements)
- Driver allowances & fuel charges.
- Personal care and attention.
- All currently applicable taxes.
- Personal nature Expenses i.e. Telephone Calls, Laundry, Soft / Hard Drinks, Meals, Tipping etc.
- Any expenses arising out of unforeseen circumstances like flight delay/cancellation/hike in fare, strike or any other natural calamities
- Does not include any meals unless and otherwise specifically mentioned.
- Camera Fee & Entrance Fees to Monuments. Optional, suggested or unspecified activities.
- Visa, Insurance and Medi claim.
- Any other service not specified above.
- Any type of Tips and porter charges.
PLEASANT INDIA TOURS is one stop solution for all travel need of a Traveler.PLEASANT INDIA TOURS comprises of best deals in both Domestic & International. We have unique Fixed or Customised Tour & Travel Packages for Individual, Couples, Family, a small or large group or Corporate Clients to meet their expectations.